Friday, April 5, 2013

Drained

Today was such a craaaazy yet eventful day! First up I headed to ngee ann to settle my macbook's installation of software, and it took roughly about 4 hours to be completed... whereas others only took like 2 hours? hahaha life of Gladys lim fang.... It's never normal! Anyway, was starving so I went to have my first meal alone in ngee ann :'( sobs. haha but oh well, I've never really cared about people judging me when I'm eating alone so it wasn't too bad. Rushed from places to places settling different stuffs, from collecting shirts to IT help desk to settling my laptop stuffs, whoa damn tiring. And as you know, ngee ann isn't all that small. hhahaha. Next up, was in a rush for time so I cabbed all the way down to cck, my new place! :) Settled and made some decisions regarding my room.. sad that my original theme of making my room seem like "white" and "minimalistic" is gone :( the designer doesn't really seem to get that theme so my room is sort of like back to the rustic wood feel. hahaha. It's alright, I'm happy and contented all the same! Yay so excited about how it's gonna turn out. Overall the process of making decisions as a family wasn't that easy, met some disagreements here and there, disappointments and learning to "give-and-take" was really quite tough. Spoilt my mood a little bit but then after some thought I realised these obstacles just aren't worthy of the 4 of us of being unhappy. Gotta remind myself that I'm still super blessed right? hehe. Thank God for timely reminders :') After settling the house stuffs, I took a loooooong train ride down to Dhoby ghaut and met the Elyonius people for dinner and some chill out session. Been missing out on quite a number of outings but super glad that I decided last minute to join them today! Ate macs for dinner (ikr damn unhealthy) and then headed to Playnation opp PoMo! Stayed there for 4 hours and maaaan, things got real crazy! Played 2 rounds of family business and it was really brain draining cos there was just so much thinking and strategies going on.... managed to win 1 round and HAHA yaowei and his team were so revengeful!!!! Damn funny. But all is well hehe. Then we played the forfeit game as usual... wah damn unlucky today cos my number got picked out thrice?!?! Thankfully my forfeit wasn't that extreme compared to others, but still extreme on some level LOL. Poly people are all so open srsly....... Anyway, headed home at about 11pm with yaowei and had a great chat with him! :) And now, i'm so dead tired, gonna crash soon. Celebrating anna's and arabelle's birthday tmr! Been really long since i met most of them and even though things aren't exactly on a great note among me and a few of them right now, hopefully things will turn out fine tmr. :) see yall! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment