Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013

Since it's a brand new year, I felt like I should kinda take this opportunity to start afresh! With a brand new blog :-) No one really knows about this page now, and I'm really starting to like it this way. Anyway, let's just start by summing up my 2012. 2012 was honestly a year of trails for me, and I guess it may have had been a great year for many of you out there, but it certainly wasn't for me. There were so many problems that I had to face throughout the 12 months, on every aspect of my life. Family, friends, studies, relationships, health. It was so tough. But I would still like to thank God for helping me get through everything, and opening my eyes to things I've never seen before or once neglected. Thank God for the amazing people He has blessed me with, I couldn't have asked for a more supportive family and friends. One of the many lessons learnt in 2012 was to appreciate the things and people around me, and not to take them for granted. Ego can definitely destroy someone's life and I had to learn it the hard way. Well, this post is approx 20 days late haha, and right now I'm in the middle of Jan 2013. Time honestly passes so quickly, but yet... it seems so slow at the same time. Not sure if I make sense, or if anyone out there feels the same way as me. So many different kinds of emotions in my head right now, hurt, jealousy, anger, frustration. Kinda all bottled up inside and sometimes I feel like it's killing me. So silent outside but in my head, it's like a battle. 20 days and already so many obstacles are being thrown in my face. Too fast, too quick for me to absorb and bam, another problem pops out. I can't seem to let go of the past... I can't seem to let go of things. It's like chains binding around me that I can't shake off no matter how hard I try. Mistakes and regrets- I've many so many of them even within these 20 days. I wanna trust God so much that He has a plan paved for me, a future so bright ahead of me. I wanna trust that He has opened the doors for me, but somehow all the news I'm hearing, all the emotions I have to handle.. They are just acting as barriers on my walk of faith. It's so tough for me to accept and let go. And I messed things up further by bursting out towards my friends, and then regret it after. I'm a mess. Right now 2013 isn't treating me too well, and I really pray for the Grace and Wisdom of God to guide me through the rest of the year. May this year be awesome for you guys too.
Lots of love, Gladys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment